Skip to main content
Skip over navigation
Notetaking Coordinator Responsibilities
- Manage notetaking requests.
- Notify instructors of student notetaker requests.
- Solicit instructors' assistance in locating a notetaker.
- Send materials to instructor (script for class announcement)
- Inform students when a volunteer notetaker has been found.
- Meet and train volunteer notetakers.
- Communicate with students, notetakers and instructors when issues arise.
- Keep records of signed agreements and provided services.
- Assess services.